9.20.2013

Celebration time

 
Hey guys, I've got something to celebrate! (Other than how awesome giraffes are, of course) This month is the first time in the year since I started my shop that I've managed to hit (and exceed!!!) my monthly profit goal! Granted, my goal wasn't huge or anything. But its still a milestone worth celebrating and I'm super excited about this. I was, honestly, starting to wonder whether I should just give up and go find a job somewhere. Every time I jump on that train of thought though, it seems like there's always something that says "Hey! Get off that train!". I've read countless accounts of people whose businesses took years to turn any kind of profit. I just have to keep reminding myself that I'm still new at this game and to hang on. So I'd really like to say thanks to all the people that made this month possible and for all the encouragement in general. You guys are awesome. :)

No comments: