9.03.2013

Broken Bow Lake Trip

Trying out a new style. I've come across several blogs that I enjoy that feature tons of pictures. Sometimes ONLY pics, and I love getting a glimpse into people's every day lives. So. Here we go.

 Last week we took a trip down to a little town called Broken Bow to hang out with some friends. Above is one of my fav photos from the trip-My husband with our crazy fuzzy, Loki.(Both actually smiling and looking normal. lol) We decided to take the puppymonster with us and she did really great! We've never taken a longish car ride with her and she did much better than expected. It turned out to be a pretty good trip. There was river rafting, great bbq, bonfires, wine, and playtime at the lake with the pups. All in all, great time had by everyone. :)

Here are some more pics from the trip! Enjoy!

 (I've started playing around with instagram a lot lately. Love it!)

 (Love this one too. Far more typical. Both monsters making faces! Lol :) Also, yay for playing with my new camera!!! :D)

 XO
Lindsey :)

No comments: