3.11.2013

The customer is always right!

Alright guys, I did. I dropped the ball on this whole blog thing. Been quite a while since I've posted but I'm going to have a lot more free time in a couple weeks so I'm wanting to get back to it! Going to shoot for (I wouldn't risk holding my breath if I were you..) at least one weekly post.

I've got a lot to share now that I'm getting deeper into this running my own shop thing. Should be a lot of fun stuff there. I've also got a bunch of DIY around the house kind of projects in mind, so I will share those as well. And, ya know, whatever else happens to cross my mind when I sit down to talk to you :)

Anyway, I thought a great way to revive and reboot this blog would be to feature some awesome feedback I just received from a very satisfied customer! I'd been working on a custom set of earrings and a necklace for a very nice lady in her college colors so she can show off her team pride come football season!

Results were as follows:
 
The necklace and earrings are made from fire polished Czech
glass beads and sterling silver plated beads and findings.

After receiving her order, I got this glowing email from Deb:

"Hi Lindsey,
Received my delivery and the set is just AMAZING.
You definitely have some talent. Keep up the good work and thanks for making these special items for me."

And here is the lovely lady showing off her new jewels!

Makes me :D like a crazy! In case you're wondering... I love doing custom orders! Collaboration is one of the best things about art. Its always wonderful to get a new perspective and new ideas to keep you fresh! Custom jewelry. Custom artwork. If you've got an idea- Bring it on!

Lots of love and sunshine to you all on this manic Monday. Hope yours is going as well as mine!

-Lindsey :)

No comments: